Our school was opened in 1858 and has sustained its good reputation throughout. This saw it become poplar as a school for the surrounding villages too. The number of pupils on roll has varied from in the 80s during the 1950s to 130 in 1906. Most recently we have seen a average number of roll as around 90. We are a split site school with the two classrooms based in the main school building along with the school hall and two classrooms located 100 yards down the lane in a more modern building.